The Full Bar - all my pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blue & Gray Oktoberfest

A bit out of my local area, but a fun event at a chronically overlooked brewery:

Blue & Gray Brewing in Fredericksburg, Virginia, is having their 6th annual Oktoberfest this weekend. We've been to this in the past, and it's a great time: oompah, sausage, beer, the whole thing, and believe me, the beer is excellent. Check the schedule at the link above, but it's very reasonable (and yes, they're doing it rain or shine; the rain should have passed through by Saturday afternoon). Stop by and see these phenomenally friendly bunch of folks, and enjoy a little Virginia-style gemütlichkeit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only that, but our very own Capital Ale House here in Richmond (soon to be in Fredericksburg) is continuing their celebration Downtown tomorrow and Saturday evenings. So no matter which city you're in, you can't lose.

What, Lew, no road-trip?

Lew Bryson said...

Argh, I got so many road trip coming up, I tell you, I grow sick of the road, and I think I never say this!