The Full Bar - all my pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just Write, She Said

The latest poll -- which actually was just a bagatelle, something I threw up to make sure Blogger was working -- attracted a fair amount of interest. About a quarter of you would like me to write more about whiskey, a third would prefer I keep writing mostly about beer, while another quarter just wants me to write more often. Sounds like I'd be best off just keeping on keeping on, with maybe a bit more Penderyn: 12% of you think I need to write more about him.

You're all nuts, aren't you?

1 comment:

boone said...

Hey Lew!

Boone, in the mist :)...

Ya gotta do more on stuff on Bourbon! :)

Iffin' ya need something to write about come on down to Heaven Hill bottlinghouse and I show you around :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh :)


Bettye Jo