The Full Bar - all my pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beer Fest in Manheim (Pennsylvania) this weekend

I don't generally post up events like this, but I'm making an exception for the Lancaster Liederkranz, the German-American society I'd join in a heartbeat (if they'd have me) if I was living back home in Lancaster. They're having a festival this Saturday, the 18th, with a noon to 4 session and another from 5:30 to 9:30. $35 gets you live blues, smoked brisket and pork (and sides), and beer from local and not-so-local brewers like Stoudt's, Evil Genius, St. Boniface, and Spaten: 20 in all. It's out at the Liederkranz pavilion, past Manheim on Rt. 283...well, look. Why not just go to the website and get all the details? Because here's the generalities:

  • Beer. 
  • Smoked Meat
  • Blues
  • $35 is a good price for a beerfest (with food) these days
  • Good times in Lancaster County
Get it? I'd be there if my wife didn't have different ideas, believe me!

No comments: