The Full Bar - all my pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Blogday to me

Cheers!

So after all the excitement of making the post-a-day average, and all the reflection, what do you actually get on my Blog Anniversary? Me, back to work. I'm headed up to Berwick, finally, to check out One Guy Brewing, I'm going to stop in to visit my dad on the way (he's been in the hospital, better now, no worries), and then get to work on rewrites when I get home. Just another day, really. Hey, it's a working blog, okay? I'll show you some One Guy pix later.

5 comments:

TC said...

Enjoy One Guy! The Grand Opening was definitely worth the drive from Philly.

David said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your adventures. Next time you travel through VA, slow down and I'll buy you a pint. :-)

Lew Bryson said...

Thanks, guys. One Guy was great, and I'll post soon. Just got a little more of that nasty work stuff to do first...

Jeff Alworth said...

How many years blogging is this? Congrats--my blogoversery is Jan 10. January bloggies, we are!

Lew Bryson said...

Just a year, Jeff, but I was doing some pretty regular webbing at LewBryson.com since January of 2003. Jeez, how did I not have Beervana on my bloglist before this?! Sorry, man, you're added.