The Full Bar - all my pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Food, Beer, and Neckties

Just a tag to let you know I added a friend's blog to my Other Glasses list: Rich Pawlak's The Omnivore. I've known Rich for about 12 years now, starting back when he was a new convert to great beer, and he's always been an entertaining and enthusiastic writer. He's written restaurant reviews in a variety of local magazines (he got me the gigs at...um, two mags that will remain nameless because of how those gigs worked out, but they were lucrative while they lasted).

He's at home now, raising excessively cute twins (Sophie and Ben), so he's mostly writing about home-cooking (good recipes!) and take-out beer. I'm bugging him to write about his obsession with neckties; maybe later. Go take a look!

No comments: