The Full Bar - all my pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finger Lakes Craft Beer Festival next week

Hey, I got a post from my friends at Finger Lakes Distilling (distilling's a hot job, you need a beer at times!) about the Finger Lakes Craft Beer Festival next week. It's on June 16, a Thursday, starting at 6 PM -- and if that's not a perfect excuse for a long weekend in the beautiful Finger Lakes, be damned if I know what is. It's an environmental benefit: "The festival is a benefit to increase awareness and facilitate monies to be donated to “Gas Free Seneca,” a local non-profit group dedicated to stopping LPG gas storage in the Watkins Glen area."

Here's a partial list of the breweries involved:

  • Rooster Fish Brewing
  • Keuka Brewing Company
  • Cortland Beer Company
  • Two Goats
  • Bandwagon
  • Ithaca Beer
  • Finger Lakes Brewing
  • Naked Dove
  • Middle Ages
  • Rogers Brewing
  • Wagner Valley
  • Seneca Lodge Craft Brewing
I mean, there's at least six breweries on there I've never been to! If you've got the time, you oughta go; it's a beautiful spot, and bound to be some excellent beers.

No comments: