The Full Bar - all my pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What Does John Know? Blogging, now

I told you about the "What Does John Know" feature we added to the Malt Advocate website. After a couple weeks fight--er, working with doing it through the website software, John's come to his senses and gone to a WebPress-based blog. I think you'll find it a lot easier to read (and search) now, and you can add it to your RSS feed, like I did. Comments may be coming soon, too. Welcome to blogging, John!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a link?

Lew Bryson said...

Well, duh. Thanks, Sam, it's there now.

Anonymous said...

No RSS feed? Shame. I check over a hundred blogs daily and the only way I can do it is by RSS.

Lew Bryson said...

Butch? There's an RSS feed icon right at the top right of John's blog, get down on it, man!

Anonymous said...

Whoops. Guess I ate too many stoopid-samiches yesterday. Thanks.