The Full Bar - all my pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jay Misson Memorial Toast at GB SF

I know most of the readers of this blog are in the eastern part of the U.S., but Jay's life touched people across the country, so when I got the following e-mail, well, sure I decided to put it up.

Dear Lew,

My name is John Tucci and I am the head brewer at Gordon Biersch San Francisco. I worked with Jay for several years at Gordon Biersch and remember him fondly.

I am planning a west coast get together at Gordon Biersch San Francisco in honor of Jay Misson. A bunch of us are getting together Saturday June 14th at 4pm to toast him and remember old times.

I'll be emailing the event details to all the friends in the area here I know that knew him, and will direct them to your blog for more info.

Gordon Biersch San Francisco
2 Harrison St. San Francisco, CA
June 14, 4:00 p.m.

No comments: