Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in Montreal

And I'm here, but I've got to run. Got a pub crawl to catch up with! Blessings on the Mondial staff: my room's stocked with Dieu du Ciel! Aphrodisiaque, St. Ambroise Oatmeal Stout, Boreale Rousse, and mustard. And some kind of emu pate...God bless Quebec.

Talk to you in a bit, and tell you about my michigan madness in Plattsburgh; a real Geno's/Pat's moment.


Steven said...


Lew Bryson said...

Yeah, emu. "Rillette d'emeu au porto." Ingredients listed as: emu, duck fat, port, onions, salt, pepper, ascorbic acid, and thyme. Product of Quebec.

I'll admit to being...interested.

Steven said...


Scroll down to the fries...

Next time you're in town.

Glenn said...

Hey Lew if you are feeling like a food adventure with some "unusual" meats ask around for Fourqet Fourchette. Here is my review from beermapping. What I had was the tamest thing on the menu..


Another nice place (in general nice, not weird food interesting ;-) ) Le Petit Moulinsart