The Full Bar - all my pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Chill, Craft, & Corona: What's Hot

I've got a new BeverAge piece up on "hot beers." It's a trade piece, so it's more about selling, but there's some good stuff on how the beer biz is working, and where it's headed in the near future.

And yes, I'm working on a new Buzz. Should be up later today; I'll let you know. Not much going on in August, travel-wise; I should be able to get some work done, get some blogging in, and get the website book updates...um, up-to-date.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Neat article. I assumed one of the things that's proving to be a trend is the rise of wheat beers -- between Blue Moon's ubiquity to Oberon and 312 being Bell's and Goose Island's largest sellers. So the brewery combining fruit and organics is onto a third trend!

Lew Bryson said...

Well, it's a Mass-based mag, so Bell's and GI aren't a factor, and I'd just done a piece on Blue Moon a few months ago, but yeah, I should have had that in there, especially since Harpoon's UFO has suddenly taken off as well.