The Full Bar - all my pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wet Hop Rodeo at Johnny Brenda's

It's that time of year: hop harvest and wet-hopped beers, those wonderfully aromatic beers made with hops fresh out of the hopyards. I've been loving them this year, and there's more coming at Johnny Brenda's Wet Hop Rodeo.

Here's the deal:

A Round-up of Local and National Wet Hopped Beers

Saturday, November 14, 2009 11am-2am
We will be featuring 8 wet-hopped beers on tap, including, for the first time at Johnny Brenda's, craft beers that have not been brewed locally [JB's is all about the local]. The line-up includes:

Victory Harvest Pils
Victory Harvest Ale
Weyerbacher Harvest Ale
Philadelphia Brewing Company Harvest from the Hood
Manayunk Brewing Hop Harvest
Port Brewing High Tide
Sierra Nevada Harvest Ale
Rogue Wet Hop Ale
plus a firkin of wet hopped ale from Iron Hill
Can't say I'll see you there for sure -- it's a busy week afterwards, and Friday the Firkinteenth the day before -- but I'm hoping to make it.

1 comment:

Alexander D. Mitchell IV said...

Best label I've seen all year.

Of course, I'm a sucker for both fresh-hop beers and redheads........