The Full Bar - all my pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Best of the Best of the Beer Year: Our Suz

Belatedly -- because it left me slack-jawed with admiration and rolling around laughing -- I'd point you to Suzanne Woods' Best of 2008 post on her excellent "I'll Have Another Stout" blog. She's a fabulous voice for beer in the area, and no one I've talked to or heard from minds that she works for Sly Fox and is in a serious relationship with Iron Hill brewer Chris Lapierre, because Suzanne just loves Philly beer, and gives everyone their due. This list is an example: it's exhaustive, it's funny, it's engaging, it's human -- very much so -- and it's dead-on. Go now. Read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Lew-=-= Happy 2009.
Hope to see you soon.........

Oh and It'll only get really creepy when I start asking you to tell Cathy I said happy birthday;)