The Full Bar - all my pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Localer than Local

Local 44 is having a "Locals Only" weekend, starting this Saturday. There is no truth to the scandalous accusations that this is a celebration of the Penn brats going home; the synchronicity of this celebration of the bar's neighborhood and name with the end of the UPenn school year is strictly coincidental. (Did I say "brats?" I meant "scholars!")

What does "Locals Only" mean to you, the smart, legal-drinking-age beer consumer? One hell of a draft list; check it out here. I tell ya, I'm crying that I'll be in Albany this weekend. (Mahar's, here I come!).

3 comments:

bill mc said...

Hey, do you have an approximate time for Mahars? I'd love to shake your hand and buy you a beer!

Lew Bryson said...

Hell, Bill, I don't even know if the wyf will let me go...but when I get closer to time... Send me an e-mail, and I'll be in touch.

bill mc said...

Count on it.