The Full Bar - all my pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy birthday, Devil's Den

I've been doing some events with Erin at Devil's Den (and at her other place, the Old Eagle Tavern), and generally having a good time...and you know what they say about time flying when you're having fun: Devil's Den is 4 years old already! I know this because I got an email from Erin about it...
Join us Sunday, April 1st, for our four year anniversary party. We will be hosting a complimentary buffet from 4 - 7pm. We will be tapping a selection of special, limited drafts along with some of our favorite beers. Look for a specially made oak-aged Stillwater Folklore on our hand pump, Malheur 10, Voodoo Love Child, Central Waters Peruvian Morning along side Spaten, Franziskaner and Ommegang drafts.  We hope to see you there. 
You'll have to drink my share; I'll be at the American Distillers Institute craft distilling conference in Louisville. Cheers!

No comments: