- Buffalo Trace, the Eagle Rare Single Barrel, and Blanton’s Single Barrel, which I'll be featuring in my tasting seminars.
- Woodford Reserve and Gentleman Jack, which will be featured in the “Art of the Bourbon Cocktail” with mixologist Donna Scott.
- Try the NEW Maker’s 46 stave-aged bourbon from Maker’s Mark (and Knob Creek).
- 4 Roses Single Barrel, their 4 Roses Small Batch Bourbon, and the 4 Roses Yellow Label.
- Three selections from Wild Turkey - Wild Turkey 101, Wild Turkey Rye, and Wild Turkey American Honey.
Plus ham, brisket, plantains, corn bread, and Pecan Foster...damn! It's not a huge fest, but you won't see many combos like this. Allentown Brew Works has a ton of room, it's a solid place, and if you haven't had Lewis and Beau's beers...you need to. Besides, folks: bourbon! Perfect bourbon weather, perfect bourbons, and we can all sit down and talk whiskey for a while. Oh, and a separate cigar cabana, with cigars supplied by Tobaco Village in Whitehall. It's $45 for the drinks and the food: pretty good deal! Tickets on sale here.
Come on out; I'll see you this Saturday.
I wish things were better for me right now, Lew. I would bring a whole contingent from down here. Sounds like a great time! Maybe you could do one at Tun Tavern?
If this event gets repeated next year, I will absolutely drive out from Indianapolis. Sounds like an amazing time. Wish I could be there!
Hey Lew, Lion Brewery just released the their Gold Medal Beer in the new 16 ounce cans -- just in time for fall tailgating -- 18 pounders in a case $13 bucks -- fresh and tasty
Post a Comment