The Full Bar - all my pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My father's memorial service

Forgive me: I'm using the blog to let friends know when my father's memorial service is. You're certainly all welcome (although we won't have any drinks), but it's just a way to get the word out. 'Nuff said.

The memorial service for Lewis Bryson II will be held at 10 AM, this Saturday, July 17, at Leacock Presbyterian Church, 3181 Lincoln Highway East, Paradise, PA. The service will last about an hour, with a reception to follow in the church hall. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations to Hospice of Lancaster County be considered as an alternate choice; that was my father's request. 



View Larger Map

1 comment:

Ali Goldie said...

Hi Lew, I've been reading ur great posts and rants in your site.

I'm truly sorry to hear about the sad news, my condolences to you.
May his soul rest in peace.
God bless!