The Full Bar - all my pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Session beer event in Brooklyn tomorrow!

You know I love the session beers, so I want to make sure the max people know about this. There's a "session obsession" event at The Diamond in Brooklyn tomorrow, and I'm double-posting it here and at the SBP blog. Check this out:
10/23, Saturday, 3pm, Session Obsession
  • 10 killer beers all under 4.5% abv
  • Many beers making their NYC debut
  • Stuffed cabbage, spaetzle, and pretzels
  • Real Pennsylvania ring toss tourney for free bar tab (yeah!)
We’re obsessed and possessed to find fantastic beers with relatively moderate alcoholic content.  It seems an ironic thing to promote in a craft brewing world that often equates quality with strength.  But, look closely at these Diamond featured brews and you will find some of the most challenging, exciting, and rewarding beer being made.  As a matter of fact, if you are in for the long haul playing quoits in our yard all day, they might be just the ticket to keep you going!
Rockin', eh? I can't be there: hop on a train, get on over, and drink all afternoon!

1 comment:

Tony said...

But. what are the 10 beers?
They are not listed any where I can find on their web site.
And 10 under 4.5 %abv beers can not be found in NYC?
In Pgh. Pa. I can found at least 10.
BYW Lew amd I did an beer event with 4.