The Full Bar - all my pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Signings: Yards tomorrow, JoBoy's and Devil's Den next week

Not-so-subtle reminders: I'll be signing copies of Pennsylvania Breweries (no need to purchase ahead of time; copies will be available for sale at all events for $20, cash-only) at three events in the next 10 days.
  • TOMORROW, February 18, I'm at Yards Brewing, from 5-7 in their slick tasting space. If you haven't been, or if you have, great excuse to kick off your Friday night at a brewery. Hey, I'm doing it!
  • NEXT SATURDAY, February 26, I'll be at JoBoy's Brew Pub in Manheim, from 2-5 (or longer; I'll be dipped if I'm leaving without getting some of their fine, fine eats for dinner). Come on out, Lancaster, Reading, Harrisburg, Palmyra, Lebanon, Hershey...get some beer, BBQ, and books!
  • AND NEXT SUNDAY, February 27, I'll be joining you for brunch at Devil's Den, from about 12:45 (I'm heading down right after singing 10:30 mass) to 3...or maybe later, just because. 
That's all that I have on the schedule right now. Looking to set up signings in Erie and the northwest corner soon, and to re-do the Selin's Grove signing I had to cancel back in December.

No comments: