The Full Bar - all my pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A New Look

I wanted to let the local folks know that I have a new look. I got new glasses on Saturday, with my first non-wireframes in about 15 years. Aside from the new frames, the new lenses are wonderful. I no longer have to take my glasses off to read or do fine work, and looking at things in the middle-distance doesn't give me a headache. I like it.

Penderyn, well, he's not so sure. Maybe he thinks I'm hypnotizing him into never jumping up on the new couch again. I would, if I thought it would work.

7 comments:

RICH said...

Aint bifocals wonderful?

Lew Bryson said...

Well...to tell the truth, I've had bifocals for about 8 years. My eyes are changing; my distance vision actually got better. I'm still amazed the things make me see!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture Pumpkin head liked the old look better more like a beer guy and not some rumpled professor at the university no slight to F&M..

MyBeer Buzz said...

I like the new hair color Lew...but Pendryn needs to lose the new glasses....(I kid...they look good).

Lew Bryson said...

I change my glasses, and you think it makes me look like a rumpled prof? Are you one of those guys who thinks women look smarter when they wear glasses?

Bil, my daughter is always trying to put glasses on Pen, thinks it looks funny. Poor pup!

Chuck Cowdery said...

If you thought the wireframes made you look too much like Sarah Palin, you need not have bothered.

Lew Bryson said...

You think I should change the 'do, too, Chuck?