The Full Bar - all my pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

House Full O' Corgis

By the way, in case I forgot to mention it in the Massachusetts posts?

We missed the dogs.

Nora and I went and picked them up this morning, and it was a wonderful reunion. "I can just let him go, he'll run to you, won't he?" the woman at the kennel said (Pen's been there more than a few times). Sure, I said, and braced myself. He ran right past me, to the car! Sat at the door, waiting to get in. Smart boy. Oh, it's good to have them back.

5 comments:

Lew Bryson said...

Amazing, the number of people who read my blog just for the opportunity to tell me that!

sam k said...

Lew is an English cigarette?

Unknown said...

We lost our 12 year old corgi last spring. It always cheers me up to see someone enjoying the company of their corgi.

Lew Bryson said...

Yeah, I let it by just because it was so ridiculous. Maybe I should take it down.

beer news said...

My aunt has always had a couple of these dogs for the last few decades. Cute little things.